• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

African bankers are crooked as Hell! And we just got rid of one motherless African baby!

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
228   0
Reaction score
Why, if I'm the rightful heir of the deceased, do I get only 30% of the money in the account? And why do you get 60%? And we just got rid of one motherless African baby I don't want 10% of my money going to support more of them!

Dear friend,

Please read carefully
I am Mr. Pascal Ali T. Staff of Africa Development Bank (A.D.B) Burkina Faso, in West Africa. I would like you to indicate your interest to receive the transfer of (USD$5.3 Million Dollars) I will like you to stand as the rightful Beneficiary to the deceased whose account is presently dormant for claims. Please once you are interested kindly send me the following details information of yours below.

1. Your Full Name:
2. Direct Mobile Number:
3. Resident Address:
4. Sex / Age:
5. Occupation / Position:
6. Nationality:

Upon receipt of your reply, I will give you full details on how the business will be executed and therefore you will apply to the bank with your reliable bank account details and a scan copy of your Identification Card (ID CARD) where our bank will transfer the fund into and immediately the fund is transferred into your account,i will share the fund according to the percentage indicated below.SIXTY PERCENT (60%) of the total fund will be for me.THIRTY PERCENT( 30%) for you in provision of the Bank account. TEN PERCENT(10%) will be preserved for helping the helpless people, like charity organization and motherless babies.

Thereafter you will help me to visit your country for sharing the money according to the percentage indicated above.

I am expecting your urgent response as soon as you receive my message.

Regards
Mr. Pascal Ali

4B74936D-1716-4FE3-BA23-F2CF79158C21-26382-000014E65F9CB887.jpg

Back
Top Bottom