• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

aimsurplus.com just posted a bunch of .223

Cherokee gun and pawn has the same deal... I'd call to see if they still have it.

I keep asking myself who is buying all this ammo?? Some of you folks out there have lifetime plus caches of ammo. I thought I had a bunch set aside but its dwindling down at an incredible rate. And we are not even talking about the zombie apocalypse - just normal use.

If .22 LR bulk packs ever get back on shelves at about $20 per box I'm getting a case or two and sticking it in the back of my closet.

Regards,

Rob

I know people who buy ammo almost every day and never shot their guns. And according to one of the people at the local store, they get 22LR ammo several times a week, but it is the same people that are there every time to buy it all up.

I know people who buy ammo almost every day and never shot their guns. And according to one of the people at the local store, they get 22LR ammo several times a week, but it is the same people that are there every time to buy it all up.

Buy it all up because they have nothing better to do or try and resell it for profit. Eventually supply and demand will catch up....hopefully sometime this summer!

Back
Top Bottom