• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Air fryer for up to 16lb Turkey

I got one for Christmas last year. I cooked my first bird on it this past Sunday. 18 1/2 lb bird. About 3 hours cook time. It turned out great. I'm a believer now. It was easy, clean, faster than an oven, and the bird was cooked to perfection. I'm doing a 20 lb bird on it tomorrow. Right now Amazon has the accessory kit on sale. It comes with a cover and a bunch of basket attachments that allow you to cook kabobs, ribs, chicken legs and other items.

I got one for Christmas last year. I cooked my first bird on it this past Sunday. 18 1/2 lb bird. About 3 hours cook time. It turned out great. I'm a believer now. It was easy, clean, faster than an oven, and the bird was cooked to perfection. I'm doing a 20 lb bird on it tomorrow. Right now Amazon has the accessory kit on sale. It comes with a cover and a bunch of basket attachments that allow you to cook kabobs, ribs, chicken legs and other items.
Sweet

I almost got one last year but heard that clean up sucks. Are they hard to clean? I really don’t want to spend $50 on peanut oil tomorrow if these are working out now.
Clean up is easy. There's a drip pan you pull out to get rid of drippings. You just wipe out the stainless steel tub. Way easier than conventional frying. And way cheaper.

Clean up is easy. There's a drip pan you pull out to get rid of drippings. You just wipe out the stainless steel tub. Way easier than conventional frying. And way cheaper.

I ended up with 3 gals of peanut oil instead. I don’t think I need another cooker to kick around in my basement for the few times I use one.

20231123_075846.png

Back
Top Bottom