• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AiR riFLeS aRe sO cOoL

Talos

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Hew many foe-men.
66   0
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1692367921182.jpg

We used to have a deck and kept a grill back there. It had lots of trees around it. I would sometimes get bored and brought a bb-gun outside to plink while cooking. Finally put some fishing line between two trees about 50 feet away and then hung cans (by the tabs) on the line. Cooking was lots more fun with plinking involved.

The old (15+ years old) bb-gun would shoot to the left maybe 1-2" at 50 feet but since I fired zillions of bbs at the cans I could see where they were going and learned to aim at the right edge of the can. I became the "can sniper". One day some relatives stopped by, apparently they smelled cooking meat, and the husband was back there with me grilling and asked why I had a bb-gun. I showed him the targets and then hit them about five times in a row and handed it to him. Of course he missed about TEN in a row and was getting kinda upset. I remembered that the cheapest rifle this guy had cost several times more than the most expensive rifle I had, so I told him the secret. We both laughed and he then proceeded to miss the next 20-30 times. I wanted so badly to shoot a few more times and ring those cans but I didn't. Good old redneck fun!

I don't think he ever came back to eat with us again. :)

Sir,
Lol I use mine for practice since I’m in hospice and kinda bed bound . Anyway you would not know anybody that fixed co2 pistols sog m18 won’t do anything?and sig wants way to much just o look at it that was shameful
Sir, sorry to hear that you are in poor health. Prayers for you and your loved ones.

Airgun = felon making do with what the law allows.

I don't know if that is often true because I like airguns myself and I've had a few expensive and powerful ones over the years ....

but I will say in a similar line of thinking....

every time I see an adult man riding a bicycle and he's wearing ordinary street clothing and no helmet:

I think to myself "how many DUIs did it take to lose your license?"
9B53A6B8-595F-46EC-8CB8-AAB280426761.jpeg

And I know that other drivers probably think the same thing about me when I'm riding for exercise (although I will wear a bicycle helmet.)

Airgun = felon making do with what the law allows.

I don't know if that is often true because I like airguns myself and I've had a few expensive and powerful ones over the years ....

but I will say in a similar line of thinking....

every time I see an adult man riding a bicycle and he's wearing ordinary street clothing and no helmet:

I think to myself "how many DUIs did it take to lose your license?"View attachment 6126017

And I know that other drivers probably think the same thing about me when I'm riding for exercise (although I will wear a bicycle helmet.)
I can't stand cyclists. They think they're above the law or something and always choose the busiest roads to fuk around on. Just yesterday a group cruised right on through a stop sign when it was my turn to go. I threw my hands up at them and they just looked at me like I was below them.

Back
Top Bottom