• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ak full auto

why do "seasoned" instructors stand between the shooters 9:00 and 12:00 positions? if it rides off like that 9 out of 10 times it sways opposite the bolt like it did to that other instructor a few years back involving the girl and the uzi

scary stuff. instead of grabbing it tighter, the guy started to let it go!

The problem is that the people that it happens to and makes the videos for are never gun folks and most don’t know how to react. Even some gun folks may have a problem reacting appropriately to it.

I have witnessed personally a shooter have a squib load and when told to stop they asked why. I then told them what I observed and they wanted to keep shooting. I had to physically stop them from attempting to blow their gun up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The person who has some real experience would lean into it and either keep it on target or force it towards the ground until it stops. The novice doesn’t know better.

Why are the range employees dressed like car shop camandos? :doh: Also agree with chucklenut chucklenut and IN for an answer. These guys in the vid seem like morons, but that’s based off my 20 sec review and it’s 3am. Off to sleep.
Lmfao is dying in camo for a redneck the same as a viking dying in battle; like instant heaven achieved for them?

The person who has some real experience would lean into it and either keep it on target or force it towards the ground until it stops. The novice doesn’t know better.
I noticed that too. The shooter should have been leaned forward into it. I see that all the time on YouTube videos with new shooters especially girls. Most of the time they are leaned backward trying to hold long guns while firing. That never goes well.

Back
Top Bottom