• Not worth the trouble

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Ed1981

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
74   0
Reaction score
I am wanting to put this into production at SAS Defense , but would like as much feedback as possible before we tool up the machine shop. I would like to offer as a service with the customers parts or/and a drop in kit. We want to make this as cost conservative as possible, don't want customers having buyers remorse i.e. a $300.00 part for a $500.00 rifle. I have put 3,000 + rounds down range with zero problems and lets me keep my operating hand ready while reloading and charging a new round.

I welcome all feedback, good or bad. I've been in business for 17 years and learned to not get my feelings hurt:pop2:

Attachments

• MINI DRACO 1.jpg
    MINI DRACO 1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 80
  • MINI DRACO 2.jpg
    MINI DRACO 2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 83
  • MINI DRACO 3.jpg
    MINI DRACO 3.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 86
  • MINI DRACO 6.jpg
    MINI DRACO 6.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 83
I am wanting to put this into production at SAS Defense , but would like as much feedback as possible before we tool up the machine shop. I would like to offer as a service with the customers parts or/and a drop in kit. We want to make this as cost conservative as possible, don't want customers having buyers remorse i.e. a $300.00 part for a $500.00 rifle. I have put 3,000 + rounds down range with zero problems and lets me keep my operating hand ready while reloading and charging a new round.

I welcome all feedback, good or bad. I've been in business for 17 years and learned to not get my feelings hurt:pop2:

Any idea of price pint? I think that would help you gauge true interest more accurately.

Reactions: BHJ
Back
Top Bottom