• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AK Prices

BIKER13

Hen of Fame Lifetime Supporter
Indians wont bother you now cuz you are touched
1345   0
Reaction score
Will AK prices go stupider than they are because of Aurora shootings? Well yes and we will see it here first.GLWS

The panic buying on ammo has apparently begun. Went in to Wally world yesterday to get some 9mm for the steel match next weekend.......none to be had! Then I noticed all .223, 7.62, and almost all .40 gone. WTF!

GET YOUR SAIGA 12 NOW FOR 1000$$ THE ATF IS GOING TO BAN THEM! I am so glad I didn't swallow that pill. The only thing that drives up the price are people willing to pay silly ass prices. The only thing that we may see a difference in if Obama takes office again will probably be a limit on how much you ammo you can buy online without proper identification like the wacko in Colorado did. I believe the site he used just required a check box agreeing that he was over a certain age. However, if people would like to go pay tripple for items then in 1 or 2 years try to sell it to us(at a price that is only double the original cost at that point) I will still point and laugh at your silly over priced items(this was written for the masses and in no way was intended for my educated "family" members of the ODT. Please don't be offended if this is you).

They are more likely to go up because of the election. The scared folks will go buy them like crazy along with 100 round and 75 round drums.

I'm concerned that 2A rights might be bartered with no matter which president we have next year. Neither candidate has a great record on 2A issues. Yeah, I'm sipping the kool-aid a little.

Back
Top Bottom