• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

AK rifle or pistol

Gaige

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Looking to buy an AK rifle or a Draco import. Being in my price range I would expect something entry level.

wasr, Draco, Yugo, rh10, PSA rifle ect.

$600 cash in hand. I’m in Brunswick but I’m in Savannah several times a week and can meet anywhere between. Let me know what you have and price. I might can budge a little but not too much.

will be more than glad to show you my WCL and city fire ID for peace of mind.

I made a similar thread. Got offered $1400 AKs and Yugos all day. Ended up buying a PSA blem AK for $617.38 shipped.
It was a little more than I wanted to spend, but worth the $ to not have the hassle.
I have a friend that finds AK deals on here all of the time, but I have it a week and ordered the PSA. Hope you have better luck.

Thanks! I almost ordered it but $40 tax and $17 to ship, so if it comes down to it, if the blem is still in stock on the 11th, I’ll just order that. Hoping I can find something here in the next 5 days before then

You should NEVER want an American made AK. Would you buy a non American made AR? Nope. You may buy it for price but after it breaks, and it will and has been proven too already on various YouTube videos, you’ll be pissed. And it will not hold the value you buy it at. If it’s $617.00 now good luck getting $350 if you want to resale or trade it to get a better rifle. PSA does a great job addressing issues with their AK’s but this is the PSAK3, meaning versions 1 and 2 had to be reworked. Stick with an AK made by folks who make AK. You don’t order steak at a seafood restaurant do you? Just my $0.02.

Yeah I know about American aks. That’s why I’m hoping I can find a used com bloc but it’s hard in this price range.

GA south side, I’ve enjoyed that mak90 I got from you. Such a smooth rifle. Now I’m just trying to get a beater rifle

Yeah I know about American aks. That’s why I’m hoping I can find a used com bloc but it’s hard in this price range.

GA south side, I’ve enjoyed that mak90 I got from you. Such a smooth rifle. Now I’m just trying to get a beater rifle

Yeah that MAK90 is sweet. Glad you’re enjoying her. And yes you need a beater. Everyone does.

Back
Top Bottom