• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ak74 builders?

dawgm

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
11   0
Reaction score
Does anyone or anyone know of someone around NE ga who builds ak74's? Is it a project to be taken on in general? Complete kit with no components pre assembled...

if you don't have all the tools, then forget it. tools to build AK's are not cheap and you will not get your money out of them unless you plan on building at least 10 and selling them. pay a builder to put it together.

I looked into this... The parts kits out there are without a barrel or a receiver... I believe you have to purchase a rivot package as well... To do it right you need to get a press for the barrel and rivots.... by the time you get all this, you could have paid for 1+... Not as economical you one might think... Your first may be an investment and learning of what not to do... Good Luck!

I found a kit with barrel and receiver included... Plus kind of want to build an ak. Just didn't know how much of a challenge it might be with pressing the barrel and all.

It looks like one has to be ready to build a dozen or get with someone who builds em regularly!

Back
Top Bottom