• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Alabama Deer Hunting- any interest? Potentially adding members

Rzr570

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
4   0
Reaction score
Before I go into much detail and post the particulars, I'm curious if any of you boys would be interested in joining. Club is in Macon county, AL- in the famous black belt. Season runs till February 10th and the rut occurs in Jan/Feb. I've been on this lease for 10 years +\- ...
My avatar is off this lease.

Before I go into much detail and post the particulars, I'm curious if any of you boys would be interested in joining. Club is in Macon county, AL- in the famous black belt. Season runs till February 10th and the rut occurs in Jan/Feb. I've been on this lease for 10 years +\- ...
My avatar is off this lease.
sure would!

PM me some details please. Acres, number of members, dues?
Approximately 1600 ac.
Dues $2500-$2800 in the past depending on number of members
Currently 6 members
We're losing 3 ( 2 are brothers and now have a farm and the other gentlemen is getting out, because his kids are done at Auburn)
We have a camp house, built in late 1800's that's had a makeover... to the tune of $35k, but that was awhile back and she's getting to where she needs a little work. Roof leaks, floor joist need repair in spots, etc... still very good bones. We have shooting houses and majority of ladders are 2 man millennium. Property is in 2 big tracts with one small 113 tract.
Unfortunately, no turkey rights at this time. Not my call.
Our basic rule is shoot it- you mount it. Kids first buck doesn't apply, but after that same rules.
I've been on this lease for a long time. Its been a dream situation, because these other guys never hunted, so they basically paid for me to have a private reserve. Lol.
For me, I want guys that are willing to put in some work... I'm tired of doing it all myself... well and one other guy. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom