• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Alexander’s Deals

MAK

Hen of Fame Supporter
GGT Founder
58   0
Reaction score
Super price on that Sig 938
Their usual sale price on Shields and J-frame Smith’s but still better than anyone else I’ve seen.
D7EA48C3-F918-4B2C-B17D-33B3941E3555.jpeg

Super price on that Sig 938
Their usual sale price on Shields and J-frame Smith’s but still better than anyone else I’ve seen.
View attachment 1892529
Last year I used the Alexanders flyer to get a SW 642 from Academy. They matched Alexanders price, then beat it by 5%. And on top of that SW had a special offer on certain firearms, and I got a $50 gift card. Final price was $235 plus tax.

Last year I used the Alexanders flyer to get a SW 642 from Academy. They matched Alexanders price, then beat it by 5%. And on top of that SW had a special offer on certain firearms, and I got a $50 gift card. Final price was $235 plus tax.
Yeah, I remember when they were doing the $50 rebate and prior to that extra mags and a Caldwell loader for free. That’s when I finally gave in and bought one.
I got Dick’s to price match several years ago for a great deal Alexander’s had on a Summit treestand but the were Dicks about it. Haven’t been back since. Academy seems to have the best deals on certain guns of any of the chain stores and most gun stores a couple times a year during big sale days.

Back
Top Bottom