Alien Gear ankle holster

Frank75

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
95   0
Reaction score
So I noticed a scratch on the side of my slide. upon trying to figure out how it got there I put it back in the holster and noticed it lines up with a corner of the holster. Message Alien Gear the basically called me a liar. Told me it was a stuff that could be polished off. I offered to send a video of it not coming off they were not interested in that. What do you guys think check out the picture
IMG_20200618_085715231.jpg
IMG_20200618_085633525.jpg

I didn't expect them to repair the finish but I think they would be concerned and want me to send the shell to them so they could look at it to see if the could resolve the issue for future customers

1. ALien Gear stuff is pretty bad.
2. Kimber's are notorious for bad finishes, so some, if not much, of the issue is probably with the Kimber finish.

It is a carry gun. It's gonna get bumps and bruises and scratches and such, especially on your ankle.
I agree it's a Carry pistol that's why I wasn't looking for them to refinish it just thought they would want to know guess not

1. ALien Gear stuff is pretty bad.
2. Kimber's are notorious for bad finishes, so some, if not much, of the issue is probably with the Kimber finish.

It is a carry gun. It's gonna get bumps and bruises and scratches and such, especially on your ankle.

I was thinking the same about the finish sucking on such a higher end 1911.
BUT!
Thanks for the warning , I now know what holsters to avoid , tho I into the 'Alien' trend.

Also imo a glock gen 4 with it's crap finish would be torn up by such a holster .;)

Back
Top Bottom