• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What's your favorite holster?

For the price, the ease of use and styling-Versacarry Compound.

1000012030.jpg

So far for my 19 I've tried - Tenicor "Certum3" , Tulster "Oath", Blackpoint Tactical "mini wing", Black Arch Protos-M and wasn't super crazy about any of them. They either had too high of a ride height, added more bulk than I wanted, or didnt offer any forward cant.

I mainly use a simple minimalist Raven VanGuard2. However, I'd like to try something else.

I like to carry IWB around 1:00-3:00 and seem to prefer dual belt clips or a "wing".

I'm looking at the QVO "More Discreet", Blacksmith Tactical "V2 AIWB" , Vedder "Light Tuck" (worked decent for G42/G43) and maybe something in leather like a Milt Sparks "SS2".... I've never tried a Sidecar style holster due to thinking it would be too heavy/bulky or not fit my body type but I may finally break down and try a Tier 1 Axis Elite.

Pic of VanGuard2
IMG_1794.jpeg

So far for my 19 I've tried - Tenicor "Certum3" , Tulster "Oath", Blackpoint Tactical "mini wing", Black Arch Protos-M and wasn't super crazy about any of them. They either had too high of a ride height, added more bulk than I wanted, or didnt offer any forward cant.

I mainly use a simple minimalist Raven VanGuard2. However, I'd like to try something else.

I like to carry IWB around 1:00-3:00 and seem to prefer dual belt clips or a "wing".

I'm looking at the QVO "More Discreet", Blacksmith Tactical "V2 AIWB" , Vedder "Light Tuck" (worked decent for G42/G43) and maybe something in leather like a Milt Sparks "SS2".... I've never tried a Sidecar style holster due to thinking it would be too heavy/bulky or not fit my body type but I may finally break down and try a Tier 1 Axis Elite.
Should've asked where you carried before throwing suggesting answers. I have to keep in mind not everyone carries AIWB.

Should've asked where you carried before throwing suggesting answers. I have to keep in mind not everyone carries AIWB.
I prefer appendix with my G43 and J frame. I’d like to stick with AIWB for my 19 but may have to move it around somewhere between 1:00 and 3.00 to see what works best while seated. I definitely do not like carrying any further back than 3:00.

Back
Top Bottom