• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alignment shops around Lilburn/Stone Mountain

aloo1

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
132   0
Reaction score
Where around the lilburn/stone mountain area is a good place to get a lifted vehicle aligned?
Vehicle: 2015 Tacoma
Lift will be about 2.5 inches. Most say that is the gray area between needed new Upper control arms to get it aligned. Can be hit or miss. I just don't want a shop that will automatically say that as a generic answer or one that trys to align a lifted vehicle to stock specs. Who do y'all use and trust?

CALL, JOHN AT SOESBE'S GARAGE. 678-825-2127
200 BAY CREEK ROAD
LOGANVILLE, GA. 30053

He has aligned my car/truck, very happy.

Do not be late for your appointment he usually stays booked. He runs the place like a doctor's office be on time or you may have to wait, a great a no nonsense gentlemen.

No we are not affiliated with his shop, just a very happy customer...

Good luck. When I lived in smokerise I went to 6 different places with a lowered truck and they wouldnt touch it. That included mahdavi,Mike's, lilburn tire and discount tire

Good luck. When I lived in smokerise I went to 6 different places with a lowered truck and they wouldnt touch it. That included mahdavi,Mike's, lilburn tire and discount tire

I ended up having to go to buttler tire for my lowered cobra. I finally went to fast lane imports for my truck in Marietta. They did a great job and specialize in toyotas both lifted and lowered. They only work on imports but if it's just an alignment, they would probably do domestics

Back
Top Bottom