• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"All ads need to include some sort of price or what item you would trade for."

i've seen plenty without. it does a disservice to the poster since they will get low ball cash offers and junk trade offers.
I'd like to see prices listed next to or in the title.

I don't understand the recent trend of "trade only" guns. cash is always king in my book

Hey, if the person only wants to trade - it's their perogative not to accept cash. As for me...offer me enough cash, and you can have whatever gun I own.

I agree, its their business and I wouldn't tell them how to do it. But everything CAN have a price even if its full retail

Just testing the waters.. I have no idea what I want or how much cash, but I need the cash to fund another project but make me a trade offer... I want to trade my junk for an AR15 plus my junk is always better then your junk... My ignore list is growing every day

We try to remind people to post a trade value or item wanted in trade. Unfortunately we can't catch em all. On the other hand, if they don't post the necessary info, they will get junk offers or no offers at all. Plus... there is a secret pool to see just how big Shovelhead's ignore list can get. :)

Just testing the waters.. I have no idea what I want or how much cash, but I need the cash to fund another project but make me a trade offer... I want to trade my junk for an AR15 plus my junk is always better then your junk... My ignore list is growing every day

My junk > your junk. :laugh:

I added my first 'ignore' tonight as well. Life goes on...

Back
Top Bottom