• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All my bags are packed

Had to come home last night, all the guys that were going to stay through this week left..Sadly to say, I cannot due to health hunt alone. Last Saturday must have had gust up to 40mph, food plot was just a dust bowl. No rain this time is the first I have had a failed food plot. I saw a doe Saturday morning at 08:15 and that was it....@Hornet22 never forget my Wild Turkey!! Came home to a message that my Nam brother that beat Lung Cancer and a Stroke, has been diagnosed with Brain Cancer and starts Chemo tomorrow. He is a fine man and close brother, Lord please help him with his treatment and recovery Amen.

Had to come home last night, all the guys that were going to stay through this week left..Sadly to say, I cannot due to health hunt alone. Last Saturday must have had gust up to 40mph, food plot was just a dust bowl. No rain this time is the first I have had a failed food plot. I saw a doe Saturday morning at 08:15 and that was it....@Hornet22 never forget my Wild Turkey!! Came home to a message that my Nam brother that beat Lung Cancer and a Stroke, has been diagnosed with Brain Cancer and starts Chemo tomorrow. He is a fine man and close brother, Lord please help him with his treatment and recovery Amen.

Sorry you had to come home early, and to hear of your brother's in arms having the problem, I'll say a prayer!

Prayer sent for your friend. I wish I could have gone with you. I would have stayed until the end of the hunt.

I'll say a prayer for him, what's his name.

That's sucks, sorry man. I'll pray for your Nam brother!

Back
Top Bottom