All of You That Still Scream, Shout, Cry and Believe in the NFL games!

I had a good friend that was this incredible Ga Bulldog fanatic. He got so excited when the Dawgs finally beat Alabama that he had a heart attack and died right there while the celebration was still going on.
I don't hate sports, I actually enjoy sports in a very casual manner but certainly don't invest my personality into it.
It's entrainment and nothing more and has absolutely no effect on my life or happiness and unless you're a gambler or work in the business I don't see why it would anyone else.
The NFL has made decisions that forcludes my having even the least bit of interest in their games and whether they're fixed or not (Which I'm inclined to think they probably are to some degree).
Exactly right… anything I have to say further than this , I’ll keep to myself

Exactly right… anything I have to say further than this , I’ll keep to myself

let-the-hate-flow-through-you-sidious.gif

No way you can get 22 people to remember what to do on the field.
The implication is the refs can sway a game...which is definitely true

Its also a very ****ty week to be an nfl rigged it theorist

That chiefs ravens game was awesome and the ravens just flat out lost

And if sports were really rigged the lions would be in the superbowl...but they arent.

Because they choked

Last Saturday:

“The Superbowl is fixed! Just watch, it will be the Ravens and the 49ers! The NFL rigged it before the season started!”

Monday after the Conference Championships:

“The Super Bowl is fixed! The NFL wanted to cross promote with Taylor Swift to bring in her fans. The NFL rigged it before the season started!”

If the conspiracy doesn’t fit your theory, just change your theory. Who’s gonna notice?

Last Saturday:

“The Superbowl is fixed! Just watch, it will be the Ravens and the 49ers! The NFL rigged it before the season started!”

Monday after the Conference Championships:

“The Super Bowl is fixed! The NFL wanted to cross promote with Taylor Swift to bring in her fans. The NFL rigged it before the season started!”

If the conspiracy doesn’t fit your theory, just change your theory. Who’s gonna notice?
Spot on!

For me, professional football is just entertainment. I don’t bet on it, I just watch it. Actually went to my first live NFL game in Charlotte on Christmas Eve. I enjoyed it, my wife enjoyed it and my son was losing his mind, he was so happy.

See, the issue is y’all seem to attach conspiracy to all forms of entertainment. And then you wonder why you’re miserable. Taking the joy out of anything that that entertains you is…..miserable.

Back
Top Bottom