• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All of You That Still Scream, Shout, Cry and Believe in the NFL games!

Imagine purposefully accomplishing the same thing as rigging an election by not voting.

If you think that a private company would rig its games for its own financial benefit what makes you think that those who run the government wouldn’t do the same? The people who vote in elections are no different from diehard fans who sit in sub freezing temperatures shirtless at football games. It’s entertainment and it’s fun.

If you think that a private company would rig its games for its own financial benefit what makes you think that those who run the government wouldn’t do the same? The people who vote in elections are no different from diehard fans who sit in sub freezing temperatures shirtless at football games. It’s entertainment and it’s fun.
I don't care if they rig the games or not. It's all the same, I have nothing to gain or lose from the outcome and neither do you.

I'm not entertained by funding the destruction of my rights.

Rights don’t exist.
1706813755002.png

Really though? It's "just like that"? Supporting clowns that actively erode our rights is just like not standing up in your living room for the National Anthem? Sorry, I'm not seeing it, and even if there was a parallel, it doesn't take away from the fact that people that consume these sports are funding the enemy, all because they want their bread and circuses.
Well I mean if that hurt then the saying about “a hit dog howls” comes to mind. I’m just saying that the left forces their politically correct bs on everyone and the right pushes their patriotically correct mindset on everyone…yet both sides usually fail to live up to their own expectations of how they expect others to act. You mention “clowns in the NFL actively eroding our rights”…who and how so? For every kneeling, bellyaching, crybaby NFLer there’s 20 men standing around him with hand over heart and feeling blessed by being an American. For every Colin Kaepernick deserving scorn there’s a Pat Tillman deserving respect. Can I not support the players who love their country and are proudly American because they’re on the same field as the turds?Meanwhile I don’t see any evidence that the NFL is eroding my rights anymore than movies, TV, books, magazines, the news, virtually all of social media etc…have you given all those things up too? Sure the NFL engages in some woke bs but what business hasn’t caved to 50% of their customer base. Chick Fil A? Black Rifle Coffee? Springfield Armory? We could go on but even right wing based business follow the money. If you’re going to boycott everyone that can’t pass your purity test, you’re gonna find there’s nothing left to do and nowhere left to go. You win hearts and minds and sway opinions by engaging and being an example…not taking your ball and going home because the game isn’t going your way.

Back
Top Bottom