• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

All right, you stick slingers.....

Alright I miss read it as "right stick slingers".... My mind went aborigine.... Mmm. What is a "right stick" and why would you sling it... Atlatal?... Boomerang?... Wow... I feel educated but dense... BOW HUNTER duh!

Last edited:
I am going to take my Cross Bow for Deer, my Ruger 10/22 for squirrel and my Mossberg 835 in case a dove flys by - wish me luck...

Unfortunately I did not prepare myself in time for bow season this year like I promised myself I would. I have a ton of work to do at the camp anyway so I will be lucky to do any hunting this weekend...And I have 4 days off starting tomorrow. At least I will be there and will be scouting and deer watching while setting up blinds, plowing food plots, hanging posted signs, etc...I am very much looking forward to seeing deer pics from the ones who score this weekend. Best of luck to everyone!

Oh yeah, and the weather forecast is crappy, but don't let that stop you. No better time to be in the woods than after a hard rain. If it lets up for 30 minutes that would be a great time to be in there.

Back
Top Bottom