• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

All the folks asking $700+ for Glocks... (Thread on Economy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grow up. If you don't have the mental capacity to understand the difference maybe stay off the internet.

Do you happen to own a Glock? Perhaps that's why you're triggered?

Post was about economics and coming market crash.

I’m grown up enough not to get triggered enough to start a thread about the price someone is asking for something, how about you?

I do own a Glock, a 26 as a matter of fact. I’m not much of a fan of them though, however CZ’s are a different story.

What difference does it make what someone is asking, regardless if the economy is booming or heading into a recession. Keep doubling down about what someone’s property is worth to you though.

I’m grown up enough not to get triggered enough to start a thread about the price someone is asking for something, how about you?

I do own a Glock, a 26 as a matter of fact. I’m not much of a fan of them though, however CZ’s are a different story.

What difference does it make what someone is asking, regardless if the economy is booming or heading into a recession. Keep doubling down about what someone’s property is worth to you though.
Point to me where I said how much one SHOULD sell their property for?

Go on... I'll wait.

It's like some kind of neckbeard family reunion and Thanksgiving all rolled into one.

Reunion...? In for pie and cake!

iu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom