• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alligator Season

Sweet. Congrats! Geaux get 'em!

www.freshfromflorida.com_var_ezdemo_site_storage_images_recipe6b6ff3750c97e09436aee5728f59170d.jpg
I'm stoked, going to be a gator fry here real soon.

I got notified that I was rejected. 15 minutes later I got a notice that I was drawn. I put in for area 4 with 2 points wagered. Wait and see if my tag comes by Aug 10,then I`ll make an inquiry. Last time I was drawn in area 1 with 3 points. That was 3 years ago.

I offered to take some people who were drawn last year,since I have all the equipment. No takers. I suppose they didn`t like my rules. No more than 3 people in the boat,no more than one pistol out of the holster,no booze in the boat,no booze in the hunters while in the boat. Is that too much to ask for a FREE hunt? Ain`t offering it this year.

I offered to take some people who were drawn last year,since I have all the equipment. No takers. I suppose they didn`t like my rules. No more than 3 people in the boat,no more than one pistol out of the holster,no booze in the boat,no booze in the hunters while in the boat. Is that too much to ask for a FREE hunt? Ain`t offering it this year.
Too much to ask? Sounds like a MINIMUM to ask to me.

That sounds like common sense to me. Can't believe anybody would turn that down. I'm working up getting all the equipment now I can't wait.

In about 5yrs, I hope you dangle the bait again! I'd bite in a heart beat!

Back
Top Bottom