• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alligator Season

I offered to take some people who were drawn last year,since I have all the equipment. No takers. I suppose they didn`t like my rules. No more than 3 people in the boat,no more than one pistol out of the holster,no booze in the boat,no booze in the hunters while in the boat. Is that too much to ask for a FREE hunt? Ain`t offering it this year.
Have you taken alligators before? heck I'll go if someone has a permit.

I got notified that I was rejected. 15 minutes later I got a notice that I was drawn. I put in for area 4 with 2 points wagered. Wait and see if my tag comes by Aug 10,then I`ll make an inquiry. Last time I was drawn in area 1 with 3 points. That was 3 years ago.
Just got notified that I actually got drawn. Thank-You Lord

I got my last one in the Hootch as it flows into Eufala. Got it late evening before dark,so I rolled it in a tarp ,ice all around it,laid it in the boat and came back to Dallas. Re-iced it that night, and skinned and deboned it next morning. I drew area 4 this time,so that`s a longer trip home. Might need to deal with it down there. Anybody know how much a processor charges to skin and wrap one? There are two in that area I think.

Congratulations! You have been selected for a Georgia Quota Hunt! You were chosen for Alligator - Zone 02 on 08/14/2015. As a result of your selection, your online account will be reduced by the number of priority points wagered. WOOOOT WOOOOOOO
Go over to the other ga redneck site and pm redneck1. He was my guide last year. I got a 11'6" bull gator off of Seminole . He holds the record for the heaviest gator on eufala. Great guide and standup guy. You can't do it any cheaper yourself.

If someone needs a guide I have a friend who guides on Seminole and he's the best

Go over to the other ga redneck site and pm redneck1. He was my guide last year. I got a 11'6" bull gator off of Seminole . He holds the record for the heaviest gator on eufala. Great guide and standup guy. You can't do it any cheaper yourself.
Good

Biker13 and Bullfrog81 aren't kidding. I went with Redneck1 last season and killed my gator on my first night out with him. Redneck1 will put you on the gators-he is the man!

Back
Top Bottom