• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

allow me to introduce my new CZ. I will call her Bertha.

I may! it looks awesome. May do it with a regular barrel though. I wish they would do a threaded barrel factory option!

Yea the 4.925 was just personal preference so that I could set my CZ apart from the other guy. I kinda like having things at the range that few people have. The short reset trigger and bushing can be fitted to any 75/85 or Shadow based CZ. Just have to send in your fistful of boom to the shop and they'll do the fitting.

The short reset is supposed to be available as a drop in kit at some point, but will obviously require some fitting.

Yea the 4.925 was just personal preference so that I could set my CZ apart from the other guy. I kinda like having things at the range that few people have. The short reset trigger and bushing can be fitted to any 75/85 or Shadow based CZ. Just have to send in your fistful of boom to the shop and they'll do the fitting.

The short reset is supposed to be available as a drop in kit at some point, but will obviously require some fitting.
I need to buy a SP01 Shadow anyways Ill just buy it from them when Im ready. Very exciting

I'm a big CZ fan and I'd bet that's the nicest handgun I've ever seen. Is it rude to ask what she set you back so I can start saving?

Base Accu-shadow (fiber optic front sight, competition adjustable rear sight), alu grips, standard length barrel (4.7 inch I think), standard Shadow controls (ambi safety, left hand side slide release) will set you back 1665 not shipped. Pieced together the way mine is set up will set you back 2289.50 including the 40 dollar shipping charge.

Back
Top Bottom