• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

allow me to introduce my new CZ. I will call her Bertha.

ftjandra

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
25   0
Reaction score
Bertha because she's big and heavy (not really, but she can hold 19+1). Weighs as much as a full size 1911...and I like it. She is a CZ Custom Shop *custom* Accu-shadow AUZ.

Stuart from CZ Custom Shop gets credit for this pic.
[Broken External Image]:

Short reset trigger with a 3.1 pound single action and 8.1 pound double action. Less than 1/16 of an inch of take up on the single action. No overtravel. Guys from my FFL dealer said the single action felt better than many tuned 1911 single action triggers he's fondled; I tend to agree. The only 1911 I felt that had a better trigger pull was a Wilson Combat CQB Elite with a 2 pound trigger pull. Front/rear tritium night sights, full ambi controls; I requested the CZ 85combat ambi slide release to be fitted to the Shadow frame on mine...so full ambi! 4.925 inch barrel not commonly found on US models. Accu-bushing system tested for 2 3/8 inch groupings at 50 yards. VZ tactical diamond G10 grips.

i49.tinypic.com_2rc.jpg

i48.tinypic.com_2yj.jpg

Oily, I know. If any of you have full metal firearms, you know that the oil tends to just disappear after a few weeks of just dry firing. I just re-oiled her after taking the bushing pics.
i50.tinypic.com_21b.jpg

*Random pic from google images to show what the normal single action is without the short reset trigger installed.
[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Just for shiggles and ghits, I posted a pic of my bro's M&P 9 Pro that was worked on by Bowie Tactical Concepts. Trigger work, milling for Deltapoint, co-witnessed sights, aggressive stippling. It has a laser training aid attached to the barrel right now that lets you shoot a laser without having to rack the slide. Someone else posted a few days ago about M&P mags being harder to find than P-mags. Heh...there are two more mags I forgot to pull out for the M&P.
i45.tinypic.com_2qtll.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom