• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

North East GA  Allsouth Automotive ! $50 per hour labor rate for ODT members !

Status
Not open for further replies.

JRolin

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce my business here in Buford. And try to give something back to this awesome forum that I have been lucky enough to be a part of.

We are Allsouth Automotive.

www.allsouthautosports.com

We handle everything automotive. If you need / want something for your vehicle, we do it.

We are open carry friendly.

Repairs, Maintenance, Collision repair, All types of accessories, Camo wraps, Lift Kits, Wheels and Tires, Leather,
Sunroofs, Window Tint, Detailing, Fabrication, Custom work, Electronics, Brakes, Alignments and much much more.
We are also a premiere Jeep Aftermarket repair location.

We have a 55,000 sq ft facility and do all of our work in house.

Our standard labor rate is $86 per hour. However, if you are a verifiable ODT member, I will put you at our commercial rate.
Which is $50 per labor hour for work performed.

770-881-8173

Jeremy

1525 Broadmoor Blvd
2nd warehouse
Buford, GA 30518

Last edited:
How do you verify member status? My trucks drivetrain is making a loud humming noise when I speed up.

NM you know who I am, didn't even look at the poster.

Last edited:
Great, I have been needing to discuss some work with you for awhile. Need a 2 to 2 1/2 in lift, need to take off 1 1/4" wheel spacers and buy wheels to replace the stock rubicon wheels. Need pricing on replacing clutch, pressure plate & throw out bearing. all on a 2006 Jeep Rubicon.i can keep going. But thanks for the deal. I'll be down to see you soon.

Great, I have been needing to discuss some work with you for awhile. Need a 2 to 2 1/2 in lift, need to take off 1 1/4" wheel spacers and buy wheels to replace the stock rubicon wheels. Need pricing on replacing clutch, pressure plate & throw out bearing. all on a 2006 Jeep Rubicon.i can keep going. But thanks for the deal. I'll be down to see you soon.

Hey Steve,

We can handle every concern you have. Give me a shout when you are ready.

We are currently booking out a week, so try and give me some advance notice if you can.

Have a great day.

Just had some work done at Jrolin's shop. Fast, affordable and great customer service. If you are in the Buford area and need a shop this is the man to see. Make sure you mention ODT to get the discounted rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom