Alright Guys, I'm ready!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

strider12

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
233   0
Reaction score
Hey all. I've been reading and reading and reading and I'm about to order my press kit.

Would anybody very near to the Chamblee area be willing to let me check out their setup and watch and get an idea of how the experienced are doing this?

I work 6 days a week so as close to home as possible since it would have to be in the evening.

Thanks!

I didn't have up close help, I just read everything repeatedly and took my time. I asked questions on the forums when I needed advice and went very slowly. The first box of reloads I fired were the culmination of all the effort - I was proud of what I accomplished.

I still use my auto-indexing turret press as a single stage unit - I prefer going slow and being extra careful...

Read the books. I started reloading when I was twelve. It shouldn't be to challenging for you.

Read the books. I started reloading when I was twelve. It shouldn't be to challenging for you.

Cool, good to know. Somebody on here who has been reloading a long time made the suggestion to visit somebody knows what they're doing first. I thought it was good advice.

I have been reloading sense 1968, do the math, all I done was bought a Speer reloading manual and was reloading that night. Go by the book and you will have no problems.

Thanks guys! Seriously, I wouldn't want me in my house either. :p

Anyway, I'm gonna have a lot of questions so please be patient with me.

Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom