• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Am I the only one who likes just feeding the deer and getting them on the gam camera?

If the pic of the single fawn bedded down is from a game camera, I definitely like to know the model that took that shot. I don't know of one that has the ability to focus like that.

None of mine are from game cams...they were all made with either a Nikon D90 or a Fuji Finepix S3Pro with Nikon lenses. Deer around here don't run off even when I'm out running a leaf blower lol...in fact, the leaf blower attracted the twins. They would come running and bounce around the yard while I blew off the decks. The pic of the adult does is a bit older...That may have possibly been made with my old Nikon D100.

None of mine are from game cams...they were all made with either a Nikon D90 or a Fuji Finepix S3Pro with Nikon lenses. Deer around here don't run off even when I'm out running a leaf blower lol...in fact, the leaf blower attracted the twins. They would come running and bounce around the yard while I blew off the decks.

I was just referring to the OP...he mentioned using a game camera. I'd like to have one that could make these type photos if that is what they came off of.

I know, but he didn't post the pics. I did :) and ahhhh crap! You are my neighbor...Don't let me catch you parked in front of my house!

Here's another baby in the yard. It's a little washed from flash. I didn't take time for camera settings...didn't know where mom was so was kinda in a hurry lol

i157.photobucket.com_albums_t46_juliussqueezer_bearcub.jpg

Now I'm tracking. It would probably help me tremendously if I paid attention to who posted what. LOL. No worries on me parking like that...I get out in the hills to do my hunting.

I love not having to go anywhere for wildlife shots...I could probably post what would be a once in a lifetime shot for most folks a day here every day for a year or so and never duplicate species.

i157.photobucket.com_albums_t46_juliussqueezer_rattles.jpg

Back
Top Bottom