• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Am I the only person here who completely sucks at Call of Duty?

Xbox or ps4? If Xbox I'll carry u bro. If going mad negative play a little more "tactically" (camp) I play dom and don't always have a 2.0 k/d but damn sure have the most caps and typically go positive
PC I tried PS3 but got slaughtered like a fat little cloven hooved animal.

If PC your ****ed either way. Mouse/keyboard is a a skill learned over many, many years. No shot at being good . Merry Xmas !

WHAT? hell no dude, mouse and keyboard are way more natural. If you hook a mouse and keyboard adapter to a PS4 or Xbone people will call you a hacker and a cheat because you will get on target so much faster.

WHAT? hell no dude, mouse and keyboard are way more natural. If you hook a mouse and keyboard adapter to a PS4 or Xbone people will call you a hacker and a cheat because you will get on target so much faster.

Exactly. The skill delta is significantly different. Pretty solid at ps4/xbox. I get butt ****ed at PC cause it's not the only system I play. If you are a PC gamer, it better be the only thing you play. Mouse/keyboard is 1000 times more exact than a controller.

I'll give that a shot. Thanks for the recommend.

Also Medal of Honor War fighter was a lot of fun and apparently they have real SF soldiers help develop the maps and story mode.

They even have the captain philips sniper mission in it and I've heard other modern notable missions can be bought as DLC.
1. What is the Zero Dark Thirty (aka The Hunt) map pack about?
Zero Dark Thirty is the title of the highly anticipated film from Sony Pictures chronicling the manhunt for Osama bin Laden, and reunites the Oscar-winning team of director-producer Kathryn Bigelow and writer-producer Mark Boal. EA has partnered with Sony Pictures to produce this map pack, allowing players to virtually step into the boots of SEALs in the places where they hunted for Osama bin Laden.

Back
Top Bottom