• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Am I the only person here who completely sucks at Call of Duty?

I'm horrible at Call of Duty.

I used to rock at Medal of Honor Allied Assault though :)

I was awesome at Novalogic Delta force back in the day. I think these games and the guys and gals that play them are just too quick for me now.

This ^ and for all you Console kiddies, you have only toys when not using a PC :cool:
No I don't...... I also have a Blu-ray player and a brick to hold down the shelf on my TV Stand....... I let my xbox live membership expire a couple of years ago and haven't played in a LONG time. It was fun to but would eat all your free time.

I was awesome at Novalogic Delta force back in the day. I think these games and the guys and gals that play them are just too quick for me now.

I LOVED their Blackhawk Down game. Me and my buddies used to drag all our computers to the same house for nerd gatherings and play that **** for hours.

I suck at Call of Duty too. I prefer Battlefield 3 (don't have 4). It's not a straight up close quarters melee like COD.

I LOVED their Blackhawk Down game. Me and my buddies used to drag all our computers to the same house for nerd gatherings and play that **** for hours.

I suck at Call of Duty too. I prefer Battlefield 3 (don't have 4). It's not a straight up close quarters melee like COD.
Blackhawk down was awesome.

Back
Top Bottom