American Blackout....

Hopefully the NetGeo show will get on Amazon/NetFlix etc soon, and push it down in the search engines so it doesn't pop up anymore. Or at least off the first page or results. I hate the thought that she might actually get money from folks confused about the names.

Yep, would have put him down the first time he screwed up. Would have armed the kid, and would have shot and buried the guy that had a knife to my throat after he turned around with his pals.

One month without Electricity = zombie apocalypse.
Hungry, sick, and desperate government dependents with no ability to provide for themselves will descend down on those who can.
It will be a free for all. I won't be home when that happens.

I have to disagree that Katrina was a good example of what might happen during a catastrophic event. Manhattan went underwater and they faired 1000 times better than the fourth ward, and all of their (NY) infrastructure is underground.

NY is the economic center of our Country...they couldn't (the world trade organization) afford to have NYC down. That's why it cost American tax payers MANY billions of dollars to get them back up and running. And No, that storm wasn't even a bad one, just like Katrina and ike weren't bad storms either. Give them 3 months without power and fast food, and there would be blood in the streets. No reaosn to kill for food when someone in the Whitehouse is making darn sure you get fed. But what happens when the Capitol is without power too, along with NYC, houston, ATL, Dallas, KC etc? You think FEMA is going to be flying food to ALLL those places, you think they will have ENOUGH food to divide up?

Noo....I'm afraid you'd be very wrong given that situation.

A lot of mention about people on food stamps freaking out. What about the average working joe with wife and family who can't afford to stock up for a catastrophe? I'll wager there would be more of that in addition to roving packs of welfare recipients stuck in the cities.

Everyone talks about getting to the "bug out" site. Never mind that the gas pumps won't be working. I think it's a good idea to keep 50 gallons of gas stored in a safe place (like your garage or basement) so you can drive to the underground hideout.

A lot of mention about people on food stamps freaking out. What about the average working joe with wife and family who can't afford to stock up for a catastrophe? I'll wager there would be more of that in addition to roving packs of welfare recipients stuck in the cities.

Everyone talks about getting to the "bug out" site. Never mind that the gas pumps won't be working. I think it's a good idea to keep 50 gallons of gas stored in a safe place (like your garage or basement) so you can drive to the underground hideout.

It makes a lot of people feel superior, I mean better about themselves to denigrate those they deem beneath them than to look sideways.

Back
Top Bottom