• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo dichotomy

ShawnZR-1

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
37   0
Reaction score
So, in pretty much all handgun ammo, the larger or the more powerful the round, the more expensive it is (FMJ, JHP, SP all equal).

So what the hell is with .44sp?! Jeeeze!!! That's almost twice as much as .44Mag! And that's if you can actually find it in stores!

Just an observation, carry on.

So, in pretty much all handgun ammo, the larger or the more powerful the round, the more expensive it is (FMJ, JHP, SP all equal).

So what the hell is with .44sp?! Jeeeze!!! That's almost twice as much as .44Mag! And that's if you can actually find it in stores!

Just an observation, carry on.

It's not produced in the same quantities due to limited demand. It's a shame cause I love shooting 44 special :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I reload my own and used to for a good friend (now deceased, but not because of my handloads).

You just about have to 'roll your own' to stay out of the poor house. Like 38-40 WIN, too high in stores or on-line...

I think you are confusing a female to male operation, an add a dichitomy, with dichotomy which is a division or contrast between two things that are or are represented as being opposed or entirely different. Just a little topic clarification.

I think you are confusing a female to male operation, an add a dichitomy, with dichotomy which is a division or contrast between two things that are or are represented as being opposed or entirely different. Just a little topic clarification.
DOH! You're correct (and autocorrect isn't grammar correct apparently). Nice catch!

Back
Top Bottom