• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ammo Flippers/Scalpers Public Service Announcement

I had to have some scans done early this morning so I got my youngest boy to go to Academy looking only for 357 and maybe more 22. When he called me he said people were waiting outside and when he got to the counter they were out of everything. He couldn’t believe it.

I don't understand. If you guys who are fussing or hating on the people who stand in lines to get what they want from a cheaper source really want some of that same said stuff.... get off your butts and get in line. whats the problem?? This i what makes me mad about this whole argument. This is the basis for any business really. I have a way to get something that people want cheaper than they can get it. In any business in the world that is a good thing. But there is nothing stopping anyone from getting off their ass and going to the store to stand in line and buy some ammo if they want.
Problem is lazy ****s. They were too lazy to buy it cheap during the lull (2016-2019), and now they're too fat and lazy to go stand in the cold and wait.

If you care enough to whine about what another person does with their time and property, you're no better than the liberals you claim to dispise.

In other words mind your own business.
Ding, ding, ding!!! This man is a winner and must be shipped a box of ammo of his choice from each whiner!!

Stopped by my LGS today. Guns and ammo a plenty. .223, .45, 357 Mag, all kinds of rifle ammo. Pistols out the ass. Sounds crazy but Academy and the innernet ain’t t only sources for guns n ammo. Get off ur ass and go look if you really want it.

Dude where? Spread the info, I am sure it will help some people out.

Y'all don't know "flipper pain". Go back to the pre internet days when you had to get your ass up and get in line at Turtles to buy 4 Skynyrd tickets because you finally scored a date with that hot chick in 4th period. But when you get to the ticket window THEY WERE SOLD OUT!!!!!

Then you had to pay up or STFU if you wanted in that concert. (Same principle applies today)

Back
Top Bottom