• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo on ODT?

HELL no....anybody that buys ammo on the ODT is paying way more than it's worth!!!.....the sellers are the ones that were buying when it was high, looking to sell it higher....Problem....well....we know the problem....still, they continue to try...GLWS

You will not find what I have for sale "cheaper" anywhere online or in real life in a retail store.

There are usually some good ammo deals here. If you're a moaning, red assed, penurious wretch who thinks everything should be half price all the time or you're a neckbeard who wants to pay someone 3 cents per round for Eley Tenex, "if'n it'a hepp you out young feller," then you can't be helped anyway.

You will not find what I have for sale "cheaper" anywhere online or in real life in a retail store.

There are usually some good ammo deals here. If you're a moaning, red assed, penurious wretch who thinks everything should be half price all the time or you're a neckbeard who wants to pay someone 3 cents per round for Eley Tenex, "if'n it'a hepp you out young feller," then you can't be helped anyway.

pe·nu·ri·ous
/pəˈno͝orēəs/
Learn to pronounce
adjectiveFORMAL
extremely poor; poverty-stricken.
"a penurious old tramp"
Similar:
poor
as poor as a church mouse
poverty-stricken
destitute
necessitous
in penury
impecunious
impoverished
indigent
needy

Gotta say, I learn something new almost every day on ODT...

Ammo hoarding tiers

- just got a gun, need some ammo
- i like shooting, i need some ammo
- i have a safe full of guns, i need ammo
- i have a closet full of ammo, need a shelf
- my garage is full of ammo, wife is pissed
- i have a storage unit full of ammo, win
- i have an underground bunker full of ammo, bring it...
- Lake City
- Zone 6
- US Gov
- palmettomoon palmettomoon

Back
Top Bottom