• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ammo Flippers SUCK!!! - Please stop buying from high volume price gougers...

I always have and always will dcline to buy guns or ammo from flippers.

It's funny how, if you support decency and are against scumbags enriching themselves by cornering a market in order to double the going price of 22lr ammo, then you are anti-capitalist etc. I can only surmise that those who so desperately seek to insult decent people who hate flippers are themselves closet flippers. I'd be interested in how many known flippers have second accounts that they sue to bash those who "bash" flippers. I bet one way or another there is some connection.

I despise bloomberg and al gun controlling liberals, as I believe I have made pretty clear. But I watch people on this site who profit through illegal gun trafficking(and yes, when you are listing multiple guns, all of which are NIB, you almost definitely bought them with intent to resell them. A felony that unless you are licensed as a dealer. Between being un unlicensed dealer and profiting from your "hobby" to the point of tax evasion these people are criminals. Period.

And equally as troubling is watching the people on here who defend criminal actions by their incessant whining about how flipping is just capitalism at work.. No, flipping is mopolistic and profiteering. And complacent support of this type activity is actually fuel for the anti-gunners who love to point to the whole community as a bunch who does not support law and decency. Supporting flippers is the only thing I can really point to that actually supports their contention.

And if we WON'T police ourselves, then we WILL BE policed by others.

I always have and always will dcline to buy guns or ammo from flippers.It's funny how, if you support decency and are against scumbags enriching themselves by cornering a market in order to double the going price of 22lr ammo, then you are anti-capitalist etc. I can only surmise that those who so desperately seek to insult decent people who hate flippers are themselves closet flippers. I'd be interested in how many known flippers have second accounts that they sue to bash those who "bash" flippers. I bet one way or another there is some connection.I despise bloomberg and al gun controlling liberals, as I believe I have made pretty clear. But I watch people on this site who profit through illegal gun trafficking(and yes, when you are listing multiple guns, all of which are NIB, you almost definitely bought them with intent to resell them. A felony that unless you are licensed as a dealer. Between being un unlicensed dealer and profiting from your "hobby" to the point of tax evasion these people are criminals. Period. And equally as troubling is watching the people on here who defend criminal actions by their incessant whining about how flipping is just capitalism at work.. No, flipping is mopolistic and profiteering. And complacent support of this type activity is actually fuel for the anti-gunners who love to point to the whole community as a bunch who does not support law and decency. Supporting flippers is the only thing I can really point to that actually supports their contention. And if we WON'T police ourselves, then we WILL BE policed by others.
I would agree if you were talking product that people have to have. However the only reason the price is high is because of WANT. People are not prepared and when a perceived or actuall shortage occurs they WANT that item. And because if that lack of planing or sudden want, they are now willing to pay out the wazzu. And when they cannot afford that WANT blame it on the one that either alread have or are willing work to get that item.

I would agree if you were talking product that people have to have. However the only reason the price is high is because of WANT. People are not prepared and when a perceived or actuall shortage occurs they WANT that item. And because if that lack of planing or sudden want, they are now willing to pay out the wazzu. And when they cannot afford that WANT blame it on the one that either alread have or are willing work to get that item.
the .22lr shortage not only produced higher prices but scarcity

i can deal with a price increase across the board. what i cant stand is a price increased and shortage caused by panic induced short run buying and selling which only stagnates the condition

there was not one good reason for the gun and ammo market to go crazy the way it did. it just goes to show that economics is based mostly in confidence and value perception versus pure math

Is it or is it not illegal to sell buy guns for resale without a license?

Is it or is it not illegal to engage in hobby activities for profit without declaring the income on your taxes?

Then, whether or not you agree with the point about profiteering you surely recognize that flippers are felons.

Is it or is it not illegal to sell buy guns for resale without a license?

Is it or is it not illegal to engage in hobby activities for profit without declaring the income on your taxes?

Then, whether or not you agree with the point about profiteering you surely recognize that flippers are felons.

Yes the purchase and resale of firearms requires a license. You may sell your collection but you may not engage in retail sales which is what the flippers are doing ~WHY~ Because they have a customer base to support them. The ATF & GA Tax folks will catch up to some of them.

If you think your antis in Atlanta are not watching this activity..give me a call and I'll tell you what happened in New Yorkisstan last year.

Yes the purchase and resale of firearms requires a license. You may sell your collection but you may not engage in retail sales which is what the flippers are doing ~WHY~ Because they have a customer base to support them. The ATF & GA Tax folks will catch up to some of them.

If you think your antis in Atlanta are not watching this activity..give me a call and I'll tell you what happened in New Yorkisstan last year.

you atf bro?

Back
Top Bottom