• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ammo Flippers SUCK!!! - Please stop buying from high volume price gougers...

attachment.php

You can order 5, 000 rounds of 22 from CMP for $260 plus shipping. I ordered a bunch a long time ago and I am still waiting for it.

before things got crazy I bought 2 cases of cci at 169.99 a case... almost through the first case as me and the kids shoot often.... u won't see any for sale here...

when it's more available, guess some flippers will have to cut the cigs, or ask for more on the ebt card...

Thought I would look back over this thread now that the main flipper is going to prison for a while... Funny seeing all the people that defended the practice and the dirtbag in question...

Not trying to defend his actions or his addiction. Most people who drive drunk never get caught. Until they do or until they hurt someone they are in denial and are considered Good people. Just as in church there are some on here that you would never guess who are just waiting in line to become the next "him". I was at one time in line myself but was able to exit this line long ago and stand in the "all around good people with nothing to hide line" ....nobody on here really knows what is going on behind the keyboard of all that post. You would be surprised.....I will now kick myself off of my soapbox

Back
Top Bottom