• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo Sightings - Post All Ammo Sightings Here

From my experience with CCI recently, they batch your orders together and only process one batch per customer per week or so. Ordering multiple times over multiple days seems to further delay the processing of your batch of orders, which may push your leadtime into the 15-20 day timeframe.

I just got 5 deliveries from UPS in the same day, ~12 orders from 1-3 weeks apart that all shipped together.

To those of you that have ordered direct from CCI, how long is it taking now? They don't give any shipping updates or tracking info.
Only other order I had ever placed with them was back in January and it seems like it arrived a lot quicker then.
Waiting on order from 4/20. Which now that I type it seems like not that long ago but feels like an eternity.
10 days to ship

I have 2 orders place 20th and 21st and both still say in processing. You can go to their website and find out the status of your order
The problem is, the order from January (which I received long ago) the orders from the 20th/21st and the orders from today, all show the exact same status. That being "new" on the front screen and then "in process" when you go to the detail of each order. :noidea:

Back
Top Bottom