• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"Ammo sold with purchase..."

Our WalMart usually has some ammo in most calibers but the cheap stuff sells out quickly.

That is because people like me buy all the cheap stuff every week so we can shoot it up. LOL. Seriously though I dont think it will be an issue that is worth going out and stocking up over.

Thing is I have seen NO shortages anywhere. I bought plenty of 9mm and 45 last week from a couple of places just as always. I wasn't buying more than usual, just what I would normally buy to go shooting.
Rome Walmart still has a decent selection of ammo as of this afternoon, but I did notice all the ARs were gone. They haven't had any Colt 6920s for almost 3 weeks now.

I spent all of 2011 stocking up on ammo, and made some last minute purchases recently. The cheap common stuff is GONE! Steel case is even up in price by about 5 cents a round.

Rome Walmart still has a decent selection of ammo as of this afternoon, but I did notice all the ARs were gone. They haven't had any Colt 6920s for almost 3 weeks now.

Our Walmart the ARs are different almost on a daily basis except for the Sig 522s which hang around a little longer. Ours almost never have any Colts. Just DPMS and Sig which both seem to fly out of the cases. Also a few Bushmasters.

Correct, but haven't seen the 100 boxes of 9mm there in a long time. But the regular priced ammo is still readily available in all calibers.
The one on 411 has had them several times, You must have came in right after i left Dave LOL They dont have the 9mm or 45 boxes near enough though . Heck they should buy that by the truckload the way it moves off the shelves

Went to Wamart Friday and bought the last two boxes of federal .223 100rds they had. Guy behind me wanted them. Was just put out from Thursday night shipment.

I went to the Snellville Wal Mart last week and wanted to buy 10 boxes of the America Eagle .223 and they told me there was a 5 box limit. I don't know when that started because I have gone in there before and bought 30 boxes and never a problem. I took my business across the street to Academy and bought all the ammo I wanted with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom