• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ammo!

I have a 308 but I have stock of the expensive Federal Good Medal match. So I am rather hesitant to go out shoot up a box of 37.50 a box of ammo. Hell I am hesitant to go out shoot the cheaper calibers as well. Having 10 dollar a box ammo is bulk buy time.

Has anybody been up to Cherokee Gun and pawn? I use to score big there during the last ammo shortage. I went at least once a week and always carried out 5 or ten boxes of ammo. Every single time. It actually felt like they had a underground source.

Academy sports, people start lining up at 06:00 in Newnan and by 09:00 there is 80 to 100 in line every day. I showed up at 08:00 and was 63 in line. When they finally opened,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no ammo. They said they get it in about 5 times a week but never know how much they will get. Some guys in line said they have a pretty good amount sometimes. I' reluctant to shoot any of my ammo.

Academy sports, people start lining up at 06:00 in Newnan and by 09:00 there is 80 to 100 in line every day. I showed up at 08:00 and was 63 in line. When they finally opened,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, no ammo. They said they get it in about 5 times a week but never know how much they will get. Some guys in line said they have a pretty good amount sometimes. I' reluctant to shoot any of my ammo.

I work for a living...I don’t have time for all that mess

Back
Top Bottom