• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ancient Aliens Ressurection

Grunk

Default rank <1250 posts
I think my Guardian Angel looks like this a lot
1   0
Reaction score
@palmettomoon this one's for you! In the waiting room at a lab while my wife has yet more blood drawn trying to figure out which of her several autoimmune diseases caused this latest bad spell. (That's what her doctor says. I think he's a freaking vampire.) Ancient Aliens is on the TV. (I was quietly reading with the sound off until a gaggle of idjits flooded the room.)

Anyway, it seems scientists were able to determine King Tut's blood type from his mummy. Ok, that's not surprising to me. But (try and keep up now) since this was done, it must mean they'll be able to extract his DNA at some point (?) & from there they will be able to resurrect King Tut (WTF & how?) This must mean Ancient Aliens taught Egyptians mummification because they knew humans would eventually develop 'resurrection technology' from the 'advanced concepts' the aliens were leaving clues (?) to guide us to. :smiley_simmons:

I can feel my brain cells dying!

What do dying brain cells feel like? I think that happened to me one time in Phuket but I do not remember watching television when it happened.

What do dying brain cells feel like? I think that happened to me one time in Phuket but I do not remember watching television when it happened.
Extreme brain cramp and blood trying to explode out my temples. I'm sure you were having more fun in Phuket than I am here. That's probably why you didn't feel it.

Grunk, if your wife has autoimmune problems, find a doctor that handles gluten issues. My wife found out she is severely allergic to gluten, and it caused a ton of other food allergies as well. It can cause over 300 diseases, a lot of them autoimmune types. Regular doctors only test for one or two proteins, so you get a lot of false negatives with them, there are over 12,000 proteins that can cause a problem. Google the Gluten Free Society for more information.

Grunk, if your wife has autoimmune problems, find a doctor that handles gluten issues. My wife found out she is severely allergic to gluten, and it caused a ton of other food allergies as well. It can cause over 300 diseases, a lot of them autoimmune types. Regular doctors only test for one or two proteins, so you get a lot of false negatives with them, there are over 12,000 proteins that can cause a problem. Google the Gluten Free Society for more information.
Thanks. We've done that and other things. Her symptoms first started showing up 17 or 18 yrs. ago. Took us a long time to get things diagnosed correctly. It turns out autoimmune problems run in her family. Her brother has developed major skin problems (think psoriasis on megasteoids) and a couple of nieces in their early 30's are already having major symptoms. At my wife's age (71) and after all the drugs, treatments, diet changes and everything else, we're basically managing symptoms. Her organs are being severely attacked by her immune system. The doctors didn't expect her to live this long, but we pursued stuff like gluten allergies and others aggressively and it paid off. We also learned, as you have, you have to find the right doctor who'll work with you. Best of luck to you and your wife.

Gluten was the start of it all, but she has over a dozen food allergies caused by the intestinal damage gluten did before we found the cause. We did food allergy testing through Cyrex Labs in Arizona, doctor ordered the blood test. She is allergic to tapioca, vanilla, spinach, pineapple, etc., on and on.

Gluten was the start of it all, but she has over a dozen food allergies caused by the intestinal damage gluten did before we found the cause. We did food allergy testing through Cyrex Labs in Arizona, doctor ordered the blood test. She is allergic to tapioca, vanilla, spinach, pineapple, etc., on and on.
I'm sorry to hear that. Diet changes and other things help my wife with symptoms but the cause appears to be genetic. Like I say, it's showing up in other family members. Hopefully, genetic research will open some new avenues for the younger family members. Again, best of luck to you and your wife. It is never easy to watch those we love suffer.

Gluten sensitivity can run in families as well. I had genetic testing done as well, as there were some indications that I had gluten issues. There are 4 really bad genes that you can have for causing possible gluten issues. I inherited 2 from my father, and 2 from my mother, I have all 4 bad genes. I went gluten free, and it has cleared up some minor health issues, and I have lost 50 lbs as a bonus! Good luck to your family.

Back
Top Bottom