• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ancient Aliens

Patronus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
152   0
Reaction score
Is it just me or does the one dood with the black hair sticking up in all directions and the helter skelter eyes scare anyone else?

Well, OK not so much scare as make ya laugh yer butt off. He's just soooo enthusiatic about it all.

Is it just me or does the one dood with the black hair sticking up in all directions and the helter skelter eyes scare anyone else?

Well, OK not so much scare as make ya laugh yer butt off. He's just soooo enthusiatic about it all.

I laughed my ass off the other night when he was talking about the Incas worshipping ancient aliens in cosmonaut suites

I watched one where they said the Great Pyramids were laid out in alignment with Orion's belt and several other landmarks in Egypt made up the rest of the constellation. Then today, they were talking about the "Serpent mound"(ummm beats me) and this guy who looked like he could probably walk on water if he weren't too stoned to walk at all says that the pyramids are laid out like some serpent constellation which this mound is supposed to be a map of, and a landing beacon, and a power concentration point, and a source of iridium and...etc.

They were telling us why "Cowboys and Aliens" is based on facts today.

Some of those old artifacts are eerie, I'll grant you. The gold Inca/Maya/whatever spaceship looking pendant...too cool. But today it was how cowboys reported shooting UFO's.

Last edited:
Funny, I watched it too. That's the first time I ever heard of the cowboys having encounters.

So how long will it be before we find out exactly who has the time machines and has been going back to steal all the gold and ensuring their lineage remains in power throughout eternity?

mdog, the guy with the dark hair and the funky spaced out eyes, reminds me of one of my "friends" back in the day. I think he was stoned 23 out of 24 hours each day. That guy is a dead ringer for my "friend". Even talks like him, which would make sense, because I think they have been smoking the same product.

Yep that guy makes Einstein's hair style look good. And if i could make a living telling people that flying monkeys will take over the world, I could do with the same enthusiasm. What ever sells commercial time.

You guys are talking about Giorgio Tsoukalos the guy is pure comedy. Jersey shore meets science. Here is his take on ancient Assonauts whatever those are. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom