• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ancient Aliens

Is it just me or does the one dood with the black hair sticking up in all directions and the helter skelter eyes scare anyone else?

Well, OK not so much scare as make ya laugh yer butt off. He's just soooo enthusiatic about it all.

You must be talking about Giorgio Tsoukalos. I had the "experience" of sitting next to him on a flight from Atlanta to Los Angeles.The guy is incredibly bright and very nice but yes he is a little scary in his appearance. What if these guys are right????

i personally think there is alot of truth to what these guys are saying. However Erich Von DANIKEN, the guy Tsoukalos worked under was in the swiss federal pen for fraud.. It kinda discredits him but Tsoukalos has seen more than I could think of

These are the same people that porport the earth as being 4.4 billion years old according to "carbon dating" and the whole frozen wooly mamoth that was found in siberia was "carbon dated" as having skin one age and the hair was another age. Same animal, maybe the hair grew after it was frozen.

i personally think there is alot of truth to what these guys are saying. However Erich Von DANIKEN, the guy Tsoukalos worked under was in the swiss federal pen for fraud.. It kinda discredits him but Tsoukalos has seen more than I could think of

As Ronald Reagan would say: "Trust but verify"

Back
Top Bottom