• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And here we go again (School shooting)

Off a different site:

Suspicious items could still be around the school, don't touch and call the police immediately!

Summary

• Gunman in custody (Student)

• Person of interest detained (Student)

• 8 - 10 fatalities

• 3 6 injured reported (1 critical condition, 2 gunshot leg injuries)

• Critical condition patient was the armed officer at the school this morning

• Weapon used is a Pump Action Shotgun and potentially pipe bombs (unconfirmed)

• Local House surrounded by police and bombsquad looking for potential devices. Not confirmed IF it's the home of the suspect

• School is being searched for students and devices

• Suspect was apparently bullied and had barely any friends...

• Explosive devices have been found at the school and off campus and are being dealt with.

Dang!

This $#!* scares me having my daughter in a public school. You have to ask yourself what is responsible for this type of behavior. We know it's not the guns because the guns have always been here. With the regularity of this where will we be 20 years from now. This just seems to be getting much more frequent. Prayers for all involved except for the gunman, F that piece of trash. I hope he gets butt raped daily.
Liberal Ideologies and no GOD.

Liberal Ideologies and no GOD.
Bingo. Broken families, no spiritual fitness, no mental resilience, no understanding that life is a dangerous hobby, perceiving that one has the right to live a perfect and peaceful life, social media replacing dinner time conversations, hopelessness, hip-hop culture glorifying selfishness, violence, money, and death before jail. Media coverage, no-snitching mentality, education system in general, politicians profiting off tragedy as opposed to actually working towards a fix, I can go on and on

Bingo. Broken families, no spiritual fitness, no mental resilience, no understanding that life is a dangerous hobby, perceiving that one has the right to live a perfect and peaceful life, social media replacing dinner time conversations, hopelessness, hip-hop culture glorifying selfishness, violence, money, and death before jail. Media coverage, no-snitching mentality, education system in general, politicians profiting off tragedy as opposed to actually working towards a fix, I can go on and on

Very well said. What I tried to say with 2-3 diff half thought post...

Well said.

Wonder when the Prick will show up
View attachment 1628876

DZOGpGKXcAElyKa.jpg

Back
Top Bottom