• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

And I said I would never own a 9mm..

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
Well if seams I will be the new owner of one of these. My brother ( for all intents and purposes ) is giving me one of these. The catch is it has never run correctly. The price is definitely right. FREE. It been to 3 gunsmiths and none one of them has succeed to make this beast to run reliably. So I am the new owner to see if can be the first. I am pretty sure I can fix it since it's just a simple machine. I will keep everyone posted and inform you of my new perfect. Here is a pic of the soon to be my first 9 mil.
Cobray-M-11-Nine-mm-9mm-with-barrel-extension-shroud-original-box-loader-and-one-magazine_101...jpeg

The mac 10s 11s and tec 9s are always hit or miss no matter the manufacturer your best bet is to tweak the feed ramp a bit or extractor. Although the cobray mags are always faulty aswell

I think it's the extractor. I have fixed a couple before where the extractor had problems getting over the base of the cartridge and then hooking once over it. I just messaged the extractor. One the slide rod was slightly bent and the buffer plate had worked loose. I am about 99% sure it's one or a combination of the above mentioned. Anyway I will get it working. He also said he had fooled with the mags so there are quite a few issues to look at and correct if need be.

Back
Top Bottom