• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anderson Lowers: $29.99

Do most of your ffl’s ding you per lower on the transfer? All of my local ffl’s are $25 per firearm.
GA Gun Store does $20 for first with GWL and $10 for each additional. CGP is free but a bit of a drive for me (just means I stack multiple purchases before I head that way lol).

Got two, pretty good deal even with shipping.
Academy Sports keeps LPKs in stock from either DPMS or CMMG. But last time I was there they were $69.97. Don't know if the price has dropped in the last couple of months. But if you just needed one right now and didn't want to wait on the mail it's an option.

Academy Sports keeps LPKs in stock from either DPMS or CMMG. But last time I was there they were $69.97. Don't know if the price has dropped in the last couple of months. But if you just needed one right now and didn't want to wait on the mail it's an option.
I'll probably pick up a kit or two when I pick these up from CGP. :)

Is there really much savings on buying these lowers plus parts kits vs buying the daily deal complete lowers from palmetto?
The last fully assembled PSA lower I bought was $150ish. You can put this lower together for less than $100 depending on which LPK you choose.

Back
Top Bottom