Animated avatars as a reward for post count

Status
Not open for further replies.

BangBang

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
57   0
Reaction score
Ok, we earn “rank” in increments as our post count goes up until we reach 5,000 posts.

After the 5,000 post milestone there are no more ranks/rewards given.

So how about setting it up so that people with a certain number of posts above and beyond 5,000 can have animated avatars?

Make it 10,000 or even 15,000 posts if you want. (As long as it’s not more than 16,875 posts, I’m cool with it)

You could also require supporter status on top of the post requirement for the animated avatar reward. It might finally convince me and some of the other freeloaders around here to unass that money. LOL

Okuma Okuma what do you think about it?

It would be something cool for those of us that spend WAY too much time on here.

Ok, we earn “rank” in increments as our post count goes up until we reach 5,000 posts.

After the 5,000 post milestone there are no more ranks/rewards given.

So how about setting it up so that people with a certain number of posts above and beyond 5,000 can have animated avatars?

Make it 10,000 or even 15,000 posts if you want. (As long as it’s not more than 16,875 posts, I’m cool with it)

You could also require supporter status on top of the post requirement for the animated avatar reward. It might finally convince me and some of the other freeloaders around here to unass that money. LOL

Okuma Okuma what do you think about it?

It would be something cool for those of us that spend WAY too much time on here.

You have 641.8461538461538% more posts than me but I’m still a lifetime supporter. :fish2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom