• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Annoying commercials

I don't watch or listen to commercials. I pay for Hulu, Netflix and YouTube Music and that is worth the money to not listen to or watch the same ads over and over again. Come to think of it, we don't really watch much TV anymore but I definitely listen to music.

What about the news? If it's that important, I'll look it up online and hopefully find a website that's not plagued with popups and ads.

My votes are for the numerous ads for Morgan & Morgan (airplane seat & the "leaf king") and
the :puke:Progressive Insurance commercials with Flow & Jamie.

I can predict now that my hell will be having to see the world filled with Flow & Jamie the insurance people everywhere I look.

For those that might listen to 95.5 WSB, have you ever noticed most of the commercials Dave Baker does (from the Home Fixit show) he sounds like "Kermit the Frog" from the Muppets?

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For those that might listen to 95.5 WSB, have you ever noticed most of the commercials Dave Baker does (from the Home Fixit show) he sounds like "Kermit the Frog" from the Muppets?

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man, that dude will make me rip the knobs off a radio. Sounds like a fart blown through a trumpet when he talks.

Wife watches NewsNation in the afternoons. All these 2 minute commercials about medicare advantage plans from two different vendors with has beens Jimmy JJ Walker and Joe Namath. “It’s free!” At least 8 an hour, thank (name of your chosen deity here) for the mute button.

Back
Top Bottom