• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another Auction for Lilgreg46: Vintage Glock 19 Parts

Kyzrsoze

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
188   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Gen 2 Glock 19 original internals and Aegis Armory Guardian kydex trigger guard

Item is for: Auction

Starting Price: $10 base

Caliber: 9mm

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This auction is for a few Glock pieces - stuff to excite the most discerning Glock enthusiast:

First up - a full set of original 'black parts' from a 1991 Gen 2 Glock G19. These parts were removed from a low round count (200 or so) gun and set aside safe keeping when the gun was updated at Glock in Smyrna a few years ago. All parts are clean and show little to no wear.

The second item is a Aegis Armory Guardian trigger guard constructed of clear kydex. This one has been fitted on a gun once or twice but never used, so it still looks brand new.

http://aegisarmory.us/shop/kydexholsters/the-guardian-kydex-trigger-guard/

***If I can find it (too late to go digging around in the closet) I will be including an original G19 Gen 2 pre ban/U notch magazine. I'll update the thread when I find it.***

Here's how this is going to work. I am posting the items for a $10.00 starting price. That price stands until the first person posts a reply of "I'll take it". That will start a 24hr timer. During that time people need to post how much over the asking price they are willing to pay (IE $10, $20 etc...) at the end of the timer I will go through the posts and find the highest dollar amount and the gun will be awarded to that member at $10 plus his bid.

100% of the money will go to the family of Lilgreg46.

DSCF2269.JPG

DSCF2274.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks for your participation guys. I wanted to do a few smaller $$$ auctions to to give more people an opportunity to participate. I'll be looking for some other stuff to list later tonight.

Thanks for your participation guys. I wanted to do a few smaller $$$ auctions to to give more people an opportunity to participate. I'll be looking for some other stuff to list later tonight.

Thanks!! Short on funds due to holidays but looking to help.

a final bump for the evening. I have not been able to find the original U notch magazine, so I will be adding a 100 round box of .22 to the package for the winning bidder.

Back
Top Bottom