• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Another beautiful day...not really...

Hang in there . If its just your face then its bells palsy . I have had it before and it will go away.. feel behind your ear and is if there is a sore spot . they will give you an antibiotic the infection causes swelling behind your ear and it pinches the nerves that go through a small hole in the base of your skull . There are face exercises you can do right away for several weeks and everything will go back to normal.. ITIS VERY IMPORTANT TO DO THE EXERCISES FOR YOUR FACE MUSCLES OR YOUR MOUTH WILL STAY THAT WAY..
I never did the face exercises…that must be what’s wrong with my face and why the dentist makes me lie face down to work on me(ive got a face for radio)😆

Jk.

Prayers for an accurate diagnosis and speedy recovery!
That reminds me...I need to read the packet they gave me lol
20230226_124614.jpg

Prayers stang,had it 30 years ago steroids cleared it up .your sucking thru a straw will be halted for a while,and you will be drooling awhile but it will get better.

Prayers stang,had it 30 years ago steroids cleared it up .your sucking thru a straw will be halted for a while,and you will be drooling awhile but it will get better.
Thanks man! I keep bouncing back and forth with the straw or not. I can drink both ways but I just look like an idiot lol!

How is it today
Same as yesterday...I don't think its getting any worse but it's not getting any better. So I guess we are holding steady for the time being. I've been talking to ppl at work and I've been shocked at how many people have had it, young and old...

Thank you for asking!

Back
Top Bottom