• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ANOTHER GREAT GUN STORE...RIGHT THERE IN ROME,GA.

I haven't been in Rome in several years. I was born and raised there. Sold out and moved in 2005. Tom was "Proud" of everything he had in his store but he stood behind every deal.

I haven't been in Rome in several years. I was born and raised there. Sold out and moved in 2005. Tom was "Proud" of everything he had in his store but he stood behind every deal.
LOL...... you moved out and I took your place. Left Clayton County and moved here Aug. 2005 figured it was safer here.
Country Sportsman is kinds proud of there stuff I don't go there much any more.
Tom's is still here in the same location no always open though
Rome Gun and Pawn is the best place to shop here for firearms
Live Fire Weapons and Range will do $5 transfers also with free range time.... John (owner) can also order firearms for you

LOL...... you moved out and I took your place. Left Clayton County and moved here Aug. 2005 figured it was safer here.
Country Sportsman is kinds proud of there stuff I don't go there much any more.
Tom's is still here in the same location no always open though
Rome Gun and Pawn is the best place to shop here for firearms
Live Fire Weapons and Range will do $5 transfers also with free range time.... John (owner) can also order firearms for you

Yeah. We moved in September 2005 so your right. . Would have stayed but the 54 mile round trip to and from work got old. I miss it but even though it's only a 30 minute drive I don't get back there as often as I like.

Back
Top Bottom