Another Gun Range Suicide today

Matt820xp

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
10   0
Reaction score
Was just watching WSBTV and they reported that a guy walked into Trigger Time in Flowery Branch this afternoon, rented a gun, bought rounds and after shooting for a while turned it on himself. I live 2 min from there and rode by after picking up my daughter but didn't see anything and nothing comes up on a Google search. It is getting a little dangerous to go to the range anymore!!

Wow that's crazy. I go in there a good bit and one of my friends works there. He is on this forum, maybe he will shine some light on what happened.

I found out this afternoon that an old friends son killed himself this morning. He went out in his yard. Sat down under a tree and smoked a couple of cigarettes and then shot himself in the head.

Last edited:
Wow thats where my daughter and I shoot.
Looks like ya cant have a range now untill there is blood on it, and those are some off white walls too.
Ya cant stop somebody from takeing themself out as long as they have a loaded weapon in hand.
Thats sucks for Trigger Time. Take it to the woods If ya want to opt out.

Trigger Time has only been open for about two years.. I think this is a first for them. Kinda creepy, too.. That's one of the ranges I enjoy. One of the reasons I've never shot at Bullseye was because of the reputation it's gotten as a suicide booth.

Crap.

I found out this afternoon that an old friends son killed himself this morning. He went out in his yard sat down under a tree smoked a couple of cigarettes and the shot himself in the head.
This is becoming more common every day now.
But the state of the world today? cant say I hold it against them much, Takes nuggets to make that pull if you ask me.
Life dosnt mean much now days, like everything else its lost its value.
Sign of the times, roll with it.

Back
Top Bottom